Fourth Annual Cooper-Young Regional Beerfest
Saturday, October 19, 2013
The 2013 Cooper-Young Regional Beerfest is now SOLD OUT.
We will NOT be selling tickets at the gate today.
For the second year, we have partnered with Guidebook to produce a mobile app with information about the brewers, descriptions of beers and a schedule for the Beer Tent Revival. Best of all, the app has a To Do function that lets you build a list of beers you’d like to try at the festival.
Follow this link to download the beerfest app
- Each purchased ticket will come with a mug and unlimited beer tasting during the festival
- Everyone entering the festival must be 21 or over and have a valid photo ID – no exceptions even for designated drivers
- Designated drivers will be allowed into the festival for free, will not receive a mug and must be 21 or over with valid ID
- This event will take place, rain or shine
- No refunds on purchased tickets
- There is no designated parking for this event. Your best bets will be the the streets of Cooper-Young. Please be considerate of our neighbors when parking. Don’t block driveways, park illegally or in parking lots belonging to other businesses
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase from Sweet Grass, Central BBQ and Stone Soup Cafe
- No re-entry will be allowed
- Some vendors might accept credit cards, but bringing cash will be your best bet
- We will have an ATM on site this year
- No children are allowed in the festival
- No pets are allowed in the festival
- If you use social media, our hashtag is #CYBeerFest
Remember that we have a new location this year at Midtown Autowerks at 795 Cooper, which is near the iconic trestle art and the “I Love Memphis” mural.
View Larger Map
Please subscribe to our email list if you want to keep up-to-date on details. You can also keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook.